Golf Course Groundskeeper
Copper Creek Golf Club in Pleasant Hill and Woodland Hills Golf Course in Des Moines invite you to apply for a groundskeeper position. The groundskeeper position reports directly to the golf course superintendent and is a seasonal position that runs from February through November or as weather conditions and course conditions dictate.
- Provides preventative maintenance and ensures the operation of equipment in the daily maintenance of the golf course. Equipment includes greens mowers, fairway mowers, tee mowers, tractors,
weed eaters, and sand trap rake to name a few.
- Ensures the golf course is set up and ready for golfers every day. Setup includes the movement of tee markers, changing cup locations on the greens, trash pickup and any other related
- Assists with golf course projects including irrigation repair and maintenance, sodding, seeding, and cart path maintenance.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be good physical condition and be able to lift heavy objects, minimum of 50 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Good oral communications skills