This position works Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with a one-hour, unpaid lunch break. Overtime must be pre-approved by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages job information within the accounting and construction software for each individual job. This includes doing research and making decisions regarding payment of vendors, job scheduling, and other general construction issues.
- Manages the permitting process and obtains certificates of occupancy for every job, issuing purchase orders for pre-construction activities, coordinating the delivery of required information from drafting, estimating, trades, and construction to the city.
- Responsible for the variance purchase order process. Researches work requests, costs, and timing, and makes independent determination to approve, decline, or escalate.
- Independently performs audits of construction schedules and purchase orders and makes appropriate corrective actions or coaches the field personnel as needed.
- Manages trade compliance with Hubbell Realty Company policies regarding insurance, payment, and supplier agreements.
- Attends weekly staff meeting and manages related documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in a construction/real estate company
- Knowledge of construction and its terminology a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point required, Access desired
- Knowledge of Timberline accounting system desired
- Knowledge of BuilderMT desired
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hubbell Realty Company and our affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability) and E-Verify Participants.