This exempt position works Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a social media within Hubbell Apartment Living, maintaining a cutting-edge understanding of the best practices, features, strategies, and tactics. Maintains social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement that align with the marketing strategies and brand standards.
- Works with the marketing team and Hubbell Apartment Living team to identify news, generate content ideas, and marketing campaigns. Writes and distributes content designed to promote the company’s mission, community events and activities, and media statements to maintain a favorable public image and achieve business goals.
- Creates, curates, schedules, and manages content for Hubbell Apartment Living community social media accounts, Internet listing providers, and assists with community websites.
- Creates engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Performs multifamily market research, industry trends, and analysis to develop and maintain effective marketing strategies for the portfolio. Communicates results and analyses to appropriate audiences.
- Manages all marketing tasks as assigned, including all social media platforms, various marketing campaigns, and brands for each Hubbell Apartment Living community, identifying and pursuing external social media opportunities.
- Designs and produces physical marketing such as business cards, brochures, community signage, etc.
- Supports reputation management and responds to comments and customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Promotes brand awareness and coordinates event planning.
- Provides social media guidelines and best practices to the management team and on-site property managers. Provides training and resources as needed for staff to interact with customers via social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Prepares reports and presentations on social media and influences marketing activities. May be required to present reports and presentations to management team and department associates.
- Provides research, writing, and editing information for news releases, feature stories, advertising copy, newsletters, writing, and editing information for news releases, feature stories, advertising copy, newsletters, websites, and print collateral as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, graphic design or related field
- Two years’ minimum experience in marketing/social media required
- Property management experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Experience in Adobe Create Suite
- Demonstrates excellent written and visual design skills with a wide degree of creativity for use in a variety of formats (photo/video/text)
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience in social media technologies and effective practices
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, meet deadlines under pressure, and manage projects
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, organized, and detailed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to be flexible and interact with all levels of management and staff