The customer care coordinator position is a non-exempt position. A normal work schedule is available with the normal office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates home warranty process, including responsibilities for maintaining the homeowner database and communicating updates by managing work orders in Punchlist Manager. Follows through on all warranty requests for resolution, including documentation, and closure of accounts. This includes consistent communications with homeowners by confirming completion of each request.
- Provides weekly reports to trade partners and assists in managing their completion.
- Receives and processes incoming emails and phone calls from homeowners which may include creating new work orders in Punchlist Manager.
- Gathers information and assembles the weekly warranty meeting folders.
- Submits information to Avid monthly for survey process.
- Mails warranty information that arrives after closing to homeowners.
- Uploads warranty documents to a shared file.
- Performs miscellaneous office duties; including processing incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office supplies and miscellaneous filing.
- Conducts a weekly warranty workshop meeting for new homeowners.
- Processes warranty invoices
- Closely works with Director of Construction, Superintendents, and Assistant Superintendents on the completion of work orders submitted by homeowners.
- Sends correspondent emails to homeowners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in business, accounting or related construction industry experience required
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and Access required, Timberline desired
- Ability to efficiently process volumes of transactions with strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret residential blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to file alphabetically and numerically
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of construction and construction terminology
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to develop a first class customer care/warranty department
Hubbell Realty Company and our affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability) and E-Verify Participants.