Work schedule is flexible between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Hours may vary during peak periods. Potential to work up to 25 hours per week depending on the needs of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weeding landscape beds, planting landscape plants, minor tree trimming, trimming bushes, mulching, watering sod, and general grounds trash pickup.
- Maintains cleanliness of the worksite.
- Minor maintenance work, which may include painting, power washing buildings, decks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have the use of a dependable vehicle, a valid Iowa driver’s license and basic insurance covering the vehicle that will be used for work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines under pressure
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required, with the ability to handle difficult customers
- Strong attention to detail, organization and accuracy.
Hubbell Realty Company and our affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability) and E-Verify Participants.