The Business Record recently reached out to the eight people who have been named CRE Professional of the Year and asked them to respond to questions related to economic downturns.
Rick Tollakson, president and CEO, Hubbell Realty Co. and 2016 CRE Professional of the Year:
- Stay positive: Most economic downturns are short-lived.
- Watch your liquidity: As the saying goes, “cash is king.”
- Focus on the fundamentals: Quality, budget and schedule.
- Customer service is key: Your company is experiencing what individuals are experiencing.
- Look for the unique opportunities (there are usually many during downturns!).
To read the full Business Record article, click HERE.