(Des Moines, Iowa) – Six community leaders will be recognized by the Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute for exemplifying the heart of community stewardship. The Distinguished Leadership Awards will be presented at the Leadership Institute Honors luncheon, sponsored by Davis Brown Law Firm, on Wednesday, May 15, at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown.
The Leadership Institute congratulates the following 2019 Distinguished Leadership Award honorees:
- Pat Boddy, RDG Planning & Design: A. Arthur Davis Community Leadership Award
- Joe Pietruszynski, Hubbell Realty Company: Community Vision Award – Developing
- Kyle Horn, America's Job Honor Awards: Community Vision Award – Connecting
- Marina Grabchuk, Belin McCormick Law Firm: Community Vision Award – Inspiring
- Daniel Hoffman-Zinnel, One Iowa: Community Vision Award – Challenging
- Sam Early, Principal: Alumni Volunteer Award
In addition to the awards presentation, the event will include the commencement ceremony of the Community Leadership Program Class of 2019. To join the Leadership Institute in recognizing the contributions of the award honorees and the Community Leadership Program’s newest alumni, purchase individual tickets or tables of 10 at gdmli.com.